Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Harem_10

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Karakura Town - Karakura School

Go down 
+2
Kageshi Tsurai
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Shikai11
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 pm

(Crap your drawing is so beautiful Hiro)

Whoa. That's making a lot of Hollows.
I sigh. Too much of them.

Not that I don't like to fight or that I'm afraid, but geez, why can't they arrive one by one like in video games ? Well. I have to stop being lazy. There's no time for complaining. Someone stylish never complains !

I take off my sunglasses and hide them in a pocket, before looking after a place where I wouldn't fight in the middle of the others.
Hmm ? Isn't it another Garganta out there ?
...That's not normal. Why so many Hollows ? I've never seen that many going out at once. Someone must be controlling them. We have to discover who it is, before it became really too much.

But first, it's time to protect people. I smile, take my sword and jump in the middle of Hollows.
Hmm, exactly, on a Hollow. A foot on his face.
Sorry bro.
But no mercy for you. I stick my sword in his mask, and, with a beautiful back-flip -I told you, I'm fucking stylish- jump over to the others.
Mh, there's really a lot of them.
Time to really have fun !
I raise my sword.

"Whistle your misleading air, Kochikaze !"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:01 am

I nod towards Satori and take off running. I reach the courtyard just as the Garganta closes and glance around the area to see a whole horde of Hollows. 

I whistle in astonishment. 
It’s rare for lowly hollow, like this, to work together. In fact ... There’s gotta be someone pulling the strings here...

I glance around the battlefield trying to find the mastermind. 

Tsk. The more I look…the more I notice…  every last one of them… they are all small fries! I sigh.  This fight will be short-lived… Unless the mastermind decides to come out to play. Oh well… Guess I should begin with this little chore.

I quickly spot my first target. I leap up and knock it down with a spinning kick to the head.

Man does that feel good! They may be weak hollow but they will do well to allow me to release some stress. I feel a slight smile creeping up on my face. 

Two other hollows come up at me from either side. I lift my left leg up and shift my weight to my heel of my right foot. I spin around, slicing both Hollows down their masks, ending them. I return my attention to my original opponent who has since recovered from my attack. I make use of my rusty shunpo skills to cut off one of its arms, to which I received a nasty growl in response.

Sorry buddy. I’ll end your suffering soon enough. I grin.

I jump above the wailing Hollow and slice him in half as I let gravity take me back the ground. 

Well. That’s three of them now... 

I glance over at Satori to see how she’s doing. I laugh. 
Looks like that brat really is having fun right now. She’s making quick work of the hollows surrounding her. 

Just then I notice a hollow that is behind her and just outside of her Shikai’s reach. 

Hmm… it might take me a while to get over there… Ohh… I got an idea! She’ll love this! I laugh. 

Standing face-to-face from Satori, but across the battlefield, I use my hand to try to gage how I should line up my sword. I pour some of my spirit energy into my sword, more than the usual. I then lift my sword and after some practice throws, I let my sword fly from my hands. It breezes right by the shoulder of the noble brat and has a perfect landing on the mask of the Hollow. 

"Yes!" I clinched my fists and jerk my arm up in celebration that my little trick worked.

I look back at Satori and call out to her. 

"Satori, be a dear and toss me back my Zanpakuto!"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:15 pm

As I was dancing from one Hollow to another, faster than usual, killing them before they could realize I actually had a weapon in my hands -that's the advantage of having an invisible sword- a rail of energy suddenly misses my shoulder.
   What the fuck is going o--- before I can understand, I fell back, taken by surprise, looking around me. What has just happened ?
I look behind me. A sword.
In front of me. Mayu.
A sword.
Mayu.
Oh, the gods curse that girl.
I stand up with a wrinkled grin on my face.

"Mayu ! You scared me you idiot !"

I couldn't carry on talking, dodging a Hollow then killing it. I look at her sword. Hum, she can't fight without it. I could be mean and refuse to give it back but hey that wouldn't be mature.
Hmm... what if ?
I smile.

"Let's see if you can catch it !"

I jump to get behind the sword, and, raising mine, I throw a wind gust to make Mayu's Zanpakuto fly and send it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:25 am

I double over in laughter as I notice the expression on the noble brat, tears gathering in my eyes.

If only she could see her own expression.

“Sorry, sorry.” I wipe the tears from my eyes as I speak.

But man there’s no end to these Hollows...

I check my surroundings as I wait for Satori to throw me my Zanpakuto and notice another Hollow coming my way.

Well… Shoot. And me without my sword.

“What now genius?” I mutter to myself sarcastically.

...Well it’s been a while but I guess I have to rely on Kido for now.

I take a deep breath.
Alright, let’s hope I can still do this right. Let’s try a more basic one... Bakudo number 9?

“That’ll have to do for now.” I say to myself as the Hollow gets dangerously close.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" I recite the incantation as I draw the symbol of the kido in the air.

The Hollow, now engulfed in red light, stands frozen in place and I give a sigh of relief.

I-It worked!

I turn my attention back to the Noble Brat, who is about to have my zanpakuto in her possession.

Eh? Ehhhh?! Tell me she’s not… she’s not planning to… return it to me with her shikai?! Is she nuts?!

I raise my eyebrows for a fraction of second in the initial shock of the realization.

“Hmph. Give me your worst noble brat. Of course I’ll catch it! Just how long do you think I’ve been a Shinigami for?” I tease lightheartedly, as I try to save face.

I better catch this. No… I definitely can… But it’s SO fast!

I feel myself start to panic as I watch the sword rapidly approach me, spinning all the way.

Alright… Any time now… Keep an eye on the handle and guard… N… Now!

I reach up to grab the handle of my sword with my left hand and miraculously retrieve it, unscathed.

I laugh.

I did- 
I notice a small amount of my hair fall down.

Hmph... Guess I really am a little rusty still… Well it could be worse. At least it was just a little off the tips. I bet nobody would notice.... still...

I try to keep my frustration off of my face. I toss the sword from my left hand, over my head, and catch it in my right, in attempt to act like that little stunt of hers didn’t affect me at all.

“Thanks!”  I give her a two-finger salute and wink then quickly turn around to slay the Hollow who was afflicted by my Kido.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Hiyaaah! I'm in a pinch!
   A turtle-like monster is heading straight towards me.
Using my honed jumping skills, I evade the charge and land right on its shell.
   I stab it with my steel knives but I just can't kill the beast.

I need something to pierce this armor...
Rizumu, you listenin'?
{I am, Brother. Lesson 2 will do the trick.}

I raise my blades once again before shouting, "Lesson 2! Hayai Sutoraiku!" (Vivid Strike)

The steel starts to vibrate, so fast it becomes burning hot. I deliver a rain of hits, each and every one of them breaching the sound wall.
While using the pattern, the Hollow's shell keeps flying all over the place. Unable to sustain the damage, it quickly disappears as I eventually slash its unprotected mask.

Panting a fair bit after my move, I almost fail to notice another tentacle aiming for my arm. I dodge and cut it swiftly.
Damn get off our backs!
   While coughing heavily several times -screw you, left lung- I feel a bit relieved as I see most of the Hollows have been cleared by now.

It is only a few seconds later that I see him.
The grey-haired kid.

Shit why's he lying in the middle of the yard like that! The hell?

"Chad-kun, please cover me!"

He stuns a foe with his shield before rushing by my side.
Keeping his cool, he raises his right arm without fail everytime anything comes up, before replying with a massive punch from the left. Gotta admit he's got the hand of it, oh my.
We reach the young student in a matter of seconds.
   Exchanging a look, both Chad and I realize there's something terribly fishy about this. Tsurai's face is livid and he's got dark markings all over his eyes and mouth. The skin of his hands is in the same state, and no matter what you say this doesn't look good.
"We need a doctor", I say, still panting and coughing.

"Then I know one", replies a voice behind me.
Startled, I turn around to face Uryuu Ishida, holding his Quicy bow, but also Kurosaki Ichigo wielding his massive sword.

"Hey guys, you've really wiped them off well over here!"

"...Kurosaki, did you fail to notice I was already talking to him? Lacking manners, as always" adds the archer in an ice-cold tone.

"No one was listening anyway, man! Chill!"

"They need a doctor. Let's bring this student to your father, Kurosaki, it's closer than the hospital."

Ichigo sighs. Chad seems to agree to the option in his discreet way, and we delicately lift the boy off the ground.

I raise a thumb in thanks and look around.
"Hey, Tachibana-san, where are you?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 1:25 am

I can't hear anything...

It's so.... dark.

Am I.... dead ?

I don't remember anything... I was in the classroom, drawing that new student's face. Then, nothing.

I'm somewhere. I don't know where exactly, it's so dark. I feel like I'm drowning yet I can breathe, it's really hard to explain. Well, I think I'm floating somewhere in this dark universe. 

Is it purgatory ? Is it heaven ? Is it hell ?

I don't know, you're the one knowing it.... Yes, you, the one holding my memory away from me... Am "I" saying.

What am I saying ? Nobody's keeping away my memory. It's just a dream, you know, when you faint after a shock. That could be an anemia ! Am I stating like it's an obvious fact.

That's not anemia, you dumbass ! Are you retarded ? You know the truth ! That's not a fucking anemia ! Are you too lazy to understand and accept the truth ? Am "I" saying like some spirits are being possessing me. Oh... It's time for me to go... I'll leave you here thinking about that talk we just had. Is "he" saying.

I am becoming insane ! Why is this happening ? Can I not live a peaceful life ? Is it too much to ask ?
I... I...  
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:07 pm

I laugh. Well, I just got my revenge ! Let's get back to Hollows now. There's not many left, right now. That was easy, wasn't it ?
I quickly finish some Hollows before seeing my dear husband and other humans gathering around another one. Crap, a wounded one?

I look around me to be sure things was going okay, and after getting rid of another monster trying to kill me by the back, I join the others.

"Hey guys ! What's happening ?"

I look at the guy and raise eyebrows in surprise.

"Kageshi-kun ! What the hell... ?"
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:45 pm

"...hell...."

-I'm hearing something... Maybe I'm not dead.... No.... Is it possible that this word represents the place where I'll be sent...
Oy! I can't be dead ! I have a sister to protect ! 

-You're not dead, you dumbass ! You're only "separated" from your body... or something like that. It's possible that you're already awakening the real "you"...

-The real "Me" ? But I'm real, I breathe, I eat, I speak like a normal human being... I don't get what you're trying to say !

-Nevermind.

At this moment a huge pain seizes my body, twisting me in all directions. It started from my knee to then spread all the way up right into my head... My brain is aching so much. I think it will be impossible to survive this pain.
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Poor guy. Why does he seems to be suffering that lot ?
I quickly look behind me to make sure we were out of danger, and if everything was okay for Mayu and Tachibana.
Then, I turn to Kageshi. There is something strange about his reiatsu, but I couldn't say what for certain.
I touch his left shoulder, trying to make him react.

"Oooy ! Kageshi-kun !"
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm

This was way too easy. The amount of Hollows left is but a handful. I don’t like this.

I hear Yowaiseishin-san call to me and I hastily move to where he is. Upon my arrival I notice the collapsed form of that awkward kid that Mayu tried to talk to, Kageshi-san.

“What happened? What is he doing here?”

Things just keeping getting more complicated. We have regrouped but I don’t like how open an area we are in.

Out of my peripheral vision I see that some of the Hollows are retreating, almost frantically.

Why are they..? No! We have to move something will definitely come if we stay here. This place is too open and too heavily populated. We need to move NOW!

“Never mind. We need to move. Either we take Kageshi-san with us or split up while one group takes him somewhere safe. Decide now, we have to act quickly.”

There is definitely a dangerous hum in the air. You ready Kerberos? {Bring it brat!}

“Burn with the flames of hell, incinerate Kerberos.", the dual sword release into Shikai and they  turn into  a double-edged dual sided three section staff.

“So what will it be?” I anxiously wait for them to quickly come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:23 pm

I slowly regain my breath while my 3 teammates rejoin Chad, Kurosaki, Uryuu, and I.

No one's injured...that's -cough!- that's a relief. We got nothing but reliable strong warriors here. No -cough- worries.

"I agree, Tachibana-san, we should hurry. Uryuu Ishida mentioned Kurosaki's house, and I trust them on that location.", I add.

"Yeah, it's really close by. Let me grab Kageshi-kun and Inoue, and we'll get him to my Dad."

"Eeeh bu...but how are you going to transport the both of us Kurosaki-kuuun?" yelps a cute feminine voice.

Oh dear. I was so focused on the fights I didn't even notice the Princess arrive.

Inoue Orihime is starting to blush, and at this rate she might turn red from head to toe very soon.
"I...I mean you only have two arms right? And...and..."

"It's alright, Inoue.", replies our handsome main character -aka me Ichigo. "Come on up, and Chad we'll be waiting for you as well!"

"Hm. Yowaiseishin-san, do you want to join?", asks Chad.
Is this a polite way for him to tell me I look wrecked? I mean I did use Shikai for ten good minutes but...

I straighten my back and shout "Nah, I'm gonna chas-cough cough! -I mean of course I'm gonna chase you."
After a short pause to fill my lungs with fresh air, I stare at Satori, Mayu and Tachibana-san.
"Ladies, you heard'em, we'll head to somewhere safe together. What about you?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:22 pm

I look at everybody, thinking.

"Well, if you all are taking care of Kageshi-kun, that's enough. I'll be chasing down the Hollows, they are weak but a lot, and more we will be, more people we'll be able to protect. I'm counting on you to be gentle with that poor guy !" I say, showing Kageshi-kun with a head gesture.

Just after, I turn to the Hollows, my nearly invisible sword in the hands. Kageshi-kun seems to be a nice guy, I'm curious about what's happening to him but with Hiro dear he's in safe hands.
   And my poor Hiro seems to be a bit weakened... He's strong but I can't help being worried when he looks like this. I'd be reassured if Inoue could heal him. Anyway, that's not the case of all the students and people out there. We have to move quick, as Tachibana-san said !

"Who's with me ?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 am

I slice down another weak little Hollow. 

Ugh. SUCH a chore! Their numbers are slowly dwindling but this fight isn't quite over yet!

Suddenly, I hear shouts in the distance, followed by the cry of the noble brat. I furrow my brow in confusion. 

...She said, "Kageshi-kun", just then... right? 

I stop myself from checking the situation out just yet, as my attention should be preoccupied with the two Hollows who were attempting to flank me. I hastily dispose of them and as no other hollow were near me, I turn around to survey the area; trying to find what all the ruckus was about. I notice that the anti-social kid from class is lying on the ground next to Hiro, Ru-chan, Satori, and the others. 

"Why is that dweeb there?! What in the world is going on!" I say exasperatedly as I rush over to group to get information. 

Just as I was on my way to the group I notice the remaining Hollows start to stir. I sigh and continue to my destination anyways.

I arrive just in time to hear Satori declaring she was going after the Hollows. I sigh again as I walk up to her. 

I put my hand on her shoulder as I pass and shake my head. 

"Forget them for now. It's too dangerous. These Hollow are too... atypical, we have no idea why they are acting differently and splitting up to chase after them is just acting for trouble. They shouldn't cause anymore trouble to the world of the living for a while. Look." I point to them. 

"They're already retreating to the garganta, back to Hueco Mundo. Besides, We have a more important task in front of us right now..." I grimly look towards the young student on the ground. 

His reiatsu... 

"Well... who cares to explain this to me while we escort this boy to safety? How did this happen?" I look around at my three team members searching for answers as I look each one in the eye.

To be continued with Beardo Dad enters the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town - Karakura School
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4