Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Harem_10

Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Empty
PostSubject: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:57 am

Ok. So apparently I have to introduce myself. So listen up ya brats. <3 My name is Hoshino Mayu. ^.^ I am the Vice Captain of the 14th squad or rather. . . I was.

I was born on May 10th, long ago, in a ghetto in South Rukongai. How old am I?! How could you ask a lady a question like that?! Hell No

I appear to be around 19 or 20 years old though I can pull off an alias, if need be, as a high school girl due to my small size. I have long curly, light brown hair with white and copper highlights which I wear in a low ponytail (the hair tie is a flower). My eyes are a (very) light blue as my eyes are albino. I wear a short kimono that is purple, black and white in color and has a butterfly print.
I am told that I can be a little tsundere-ish as I often put up a wall between myself and others. I also have a bit of a temper. ^.^ I appear to be very nonchalant and sarcastic. Deep down I really do care. As a Vice Captain, I am more of a mother-like figure to my kohai. They even call me Nee-san! It's so adorable! It just makes me want to tease them! <3

My zanpakuto, Katsuki, in his unreleased form is a katana with a white and purple hilt. As a shikai, he's a tai chi sword (a Jian) which is a double-edged sword. The hilt is the same but with a purple tassel and a silver moon charm at the end. To Release my shikai I would say, "Yamito hikari shinri o han'ei. Mazame o Katsuki!" Which means "Darkness and light reflect the truth. Awaken, Katsuki!" One thing to know, do not get cut by my sword, one cut and that's all it takes. It has two abilities, 1. It can reflect all attacks by at it's owner. Just like my sword is double edged, your own attacks will be a "double edged sword" and come back on to you. 2. By cutting my opponent, I am now able to unite my soul with that person and thus able to predict their movements and mimic their abilities perfectly.

As I release my bankai's attack I would shout "Seishin no hansha" ("Reflection of the Spirit"). With this I now have what appears to be two of my sword's shikai form. However, one is to be used for myself and the other will reflect my opponent's soul. So basically, it's like a clone that is just like the opponent down to it's reiatsu and thus can fight just like them. But that's not all, I can call out the reiatsu that I've stored in my sword from up to my past three opponents. Therefore, you may not be fighting against your self but somebody I've fought before and/or defeated. Meanwhile, the sword in my hands reflects my own spirit but less powerful as I am still having to concentrate a little on controlling the clone. My "soul" uses the light as a weapon. I can choice one or the other. The light by using my own power or the darkness by playing a little dirty. Wink The sword in my hands would be pure white with the same tassel as before.

Back-story:

My knowledge of my family's background is very limited, I had never thought to ask.

My father had spiritual pressure that was above average, which I never questioned. My siblings and I learned tai chi from him (sword and combat). Even though my family didn’t have much, we were happy. I lived with my mother, father, older sister, and little twin brother. My twin brother fell in love with martial arts, especially the way of the sword. My sister, who was just like my mother, was girly, childish, and hated to fight. Then there was me. I enjoyed my lessons with father and was very competitive with my siblings. However, I my personality was also sweet and innocent. As for spiritual pressure, like my father, us twins had potential but like my mother, my sister was fairly weak.

My twin brother looked up to the Shinigami and. against my father’s wishes, decided that he would become a Shinigami. He would always brag that he was going to be captain someday but he was waiting to get our father’s approval. I was uncertain to what I wanted to do though.

Then on one cold day (February 14th) we were celebrating my sister’s birthday when disaster struck. (I was only 8 years old at the time.) My father had gone out to get a special prize for my sister. However, somehow a menos grande had made it’s way into my neighborhood. My mother did her best to protect us but. . . her and my sister were killed. Mother had told my brother and I to run but my stubborn brother decided to try to fight it. My father showed up right in time for the damned thing to shoot off cero at my brother & I. My brother didn’t make it but my spiritual power had started to awaken which protected me. My father, unknown to me, fought just as well as a Shinigami and took down the menos grande. However, that came with a price- his life.  In the in it destroyed my entire neighborhood and the only one left was me. I was still in shock when a nobleman and some unknown Shinigami took me to privately “investigate” the matter.  What they really did was interrogate me about what I knew, which was nothing. Not that they believed me, though. They did their worst but I still had nothing to say. This went on for a couple of weeks. When they were satisfied that I knew nothing they threw me back to the ghetto. There was two rumors circling about the town. Half of the population believed one rumor the other half believed another.
Those rumors were:
1. That my father was a traitor/evil guy who found a way to bring the Menos Grande to start a massacre.
2. That I was a cursed child who brought this fate to those around me.  

Either way the people wanted nothing to do with me and thus I was shunned. This is when I began to develop my “dark” personality but sometimes my original personality shines through. To this day, that event is surrounded in mystery.

My isolation lasted for two years until I met Captain Kageshi Tsurai, who saved me from the darkness of isolation. As per his suggestion I entered the academy at the age of 10 and graduated at the age of 12. I was luckily assigned to his squad and was able to make my way up the ranks. At first I had no motivation to better my abilities but then I got scolded by captain. I became the Vice Captain of the squad at the age of 15. Also, Because of what happened in my childhood, I detested nobles but Captain told me I shouldn't live in the past. Life with the Captain Tsurai continued on for some time, fairly peaceful for the life of a shingami. Until one night, that Freakin' Captain of mine decided to play around with his opponent, a vasto Lorde. He was having so much fun with the fight, he wanted to drag it on and went easy on him. To be fair we were all taking him lightly.  Rolling Eyes  There was nothing I could do... I ended up getting distracted from my own fight and lost consciousness. Just before I passed out I saw that my Captain had basically been sealed as a human! A couple of low ranked members even lost their lives that night.

I went to the Soul Society to ask for back up/ help to recover our captain but I was denied and told to forget about him. I refused to take my captain's place and so disbanded the team as a formality. I had to wait three years before I was able to sneak out of Soul Society in the dead of night as I was placed under watch. From that time on I've stayed in the human world and continued to search for my captain, even pretending to be a student at times to get close to some "captain candidates". A couple of times I found him but I was a bit too late! Haha. Sorry about that captain! :twisted:

I still get nightmares about what happened in my childhood and that night with captain. It's because of those events that I can't stand to loose anybody else that is close to me. Therefore, I will do anything to protect my team even if I have to become the devil himself. I swear I will save you captain and when I do. . . first I'm goin' ta beat that Sh*t outta ya! Then I'm gonna tell you how grateful I am and how much I respect you!

Last edited by Hoshino Mayu on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 am

Hanw, your story is so sad :c But hey, don't hate me even if I'm part of a nobility family, uh ? XD
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 am

Nee-saaan! You almost made me cry Sad
I would never had imagined you had such a bloodstained past...
Hey, I understand your admiration 'bout the lost Cap'.
He has some despicable sides, however he sure has a wise spirit!

See your lovely curves in the Real World, then?
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 pm

I...I... don't particularly... h...hate you, ya noble brat. Blush

Don't cry ya gaki. It's all in the past now alright?! Of course our captain is both strong and wise! Ya think I would follow a weak man?

Don't get yourselves into trouble now! Who do you think is going to have to clean up our messes if ya screw up? - love,
                  Your lovely and strong ~Vice Captain, Mayu~
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:19 am

Mayu Hoshino wrote:
Who do you think is going to have to clean up our messes if ya screw up?

I know it might sound pompous, but I always do my best to wipe my own crap. Literally.
...oh wait.
I am very sorry to have you handle the rest, but everyone here knows how efficient you are!  Yay! Sweet Green

Where could we meet tomorrow?

I have some unfinished quarrel to settle down with a Grader from the 11th Squad,
but I should be free for a lunch.
Wanna join me at the pub? Very Happy

I'm broke but drinks are on me. Y'ain't my Nee-San for nuthin'.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed May 06, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 am

Ugh. . I hope you will not get into trouble though. That means paperwork for me, ya brat!
Ehh... Well, there's no helpin' it. Don't hurt 'em too bad, 'Kay Hiro-kun. :twisted:

Sure I'll join ya at the pub but don't blame me for what happens <3 *Evil grin*

[note: Mayu is a bad drinker. Get's drunk quick & likes to fight]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light   Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshino Mayu, darkness and light
Page 1 of 1