Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Tera: The Fate of Arun Harem_10

Tera: The Fate of Arun Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Tera: The Fate of Arun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Tera: The Fate of Arun Empty
PostSubject: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey everyone! Pigeon

As mentioned in Ru's post, that's also in this section, we (So far just Ru, Hiro, and myself) will be playing a MMORPG game this summer called Guild Wars 2 and will be creating a Guild. Guild Wars 2 is a pay to play game but this payment is just a onetime thing and then you get to enjoy the as long as you please. However, we understand that some people who might want to join us but don't want to spend the money on it (People like me… I hope I enjoy this game Ru. lol) Well fear not! I have the perfect solution for this!  Very Happy 

Victory!  I have recently started to play a free to play MMORPG called Tera. I have dragged Ru-chan into playing with me as well and would like to extend the invitation to everyone. Hell Yes I have played a lot of free to play MMORPGs in the past (a lot of good ones too) and so far I am enjoying this game. *cough cough* But before I start to review and tell you all the details of the game, I will give you some quick info on how to find us. (You know for those who are already sold on the idea. Wouldn't want to force you read all of this. . .  Cold Sweat )

When you go to create a character pick the Server called "Celestial Hills- Roleplay", the character that you make will have to stay on the server that you pick! If you wanna play with us please use that one Fufufufu

My Character name on the game is Naomi.Elsbeth and I am a Priest! So look forward to seeing me on there and feel free to add me! I’m sure if we get enough people to join us in that game that we will create a guild on there as well and I will do my best to help you along the way. I am still learning the game myself though and as a fair warning I am a casual gamer. 

Alright now to some of the facts and details of the game!

Tera was originally released in South Korea back in 2011 as a pay to play game. (Later on that year it was also released in Japan and in 2012 it was released in North America and Europe). However, this May it was re-released as a free to play game with the added bonus of two new playable classes, a higher level cap, and 4 new zones which continued the storyline. 

The game in itself is not really unique compared to other MMORPGs and it has interesting cut scenes but I like it all the same. What I do find to be unique to this game, compared to other ones that I’ve played in the past, is that Tera actually makes you aim at your opponent. No mindless clicking for you! You also have to stay alert and be ready to dodge yourself. Another small detail that I’ve enjoyed is the fact that if you jump off a cliff or something, your character will get hurt (hp will go down) and possibly die if it’s high enough. (I’ve not tested that though).
One thing that I look for in a MMORPG, even though it’s really not all that important to gameplay, is decent character customization options. Tera to a certain extent allows you to customize your character in various ways and even let’s you choose your character’s voice. Which is pretty awesome. Now to the important details. . .

Last edited by Hoshino Mayu on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:15 am

Race/Species

Race is Tera does make a difference as each race has special skills that go along with it. The good news is that almost all of the classes are playable by all races, but I will get to that later. There are currently 7 playable races, most of which are not gender locked. (Thank the heavens!) Here’s a small taste on the races you can play in the game and what their special skills are:

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_13

Motto: "Freedom and Honor are not given, but Earned."  

In game creation they have this to say about this race: 

"After millennia as warrior-slaves to the giants, Amani are enthusiastic about his new era of equality. Their endurance of slavery and their newly won freedom demonstrate the strength of their bodies and of their will. The amani strive to suppress the violent nature forced upon them by their captors. Given provocation, however, it will rise to the surface."

Racial traits/skills:

• Last Aman Standing- Increases resistance to knockdown and stagger. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 30 seconds, and cool down is 1 hour. 
  • No stranger to pain- Decreases damage received by 10% when your HP is below 30%
  • Blood of Dragons- Increases resistance to periodic damage by 10. 
  • Prospector- Increases ore gathering speed by 15%

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_14

The Baraka

It is important to note that the Baraka is a gender-locked race; you can only play as a male Baraka. 

Motto: "Knowledge illuminates the past, focuses the present, and kindles the future."

"A peaceful and noble race, barakas are nonetheless ferocious in defense of the weak. They are descended from giants, though they have rejected the giants' lust for conquest. Their imposing presence conceals the true strength of their minds; baraka are giants in intellect as well as physically."

Racial traits/skills:

• Ancient Wellspring- Replenish all your HP by trapping magic from bygone age.
  • Indefatigable- Your Stamina does not fall below 20%
  • Gather No Moss- Increases resistance to stun by 10.
  • Time-Lost Techniques- Increases crafting speed for magic weapons by 10%

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_15

The Castanic

Motto: "Cunning, fiery, and ready to seize their destiny."

"Known for their dark, wry humor and bold maner, castanics refused to be chained to their dark past, and now strive each day to forge a new future. Fierce and independent, castanics make superb allies. . . or deadly enemies."

Racial traits/skills:

• Skirmish running- increases in-combat movement speed by 30% for 3 minutes. Effect ends if you are knocked down. 
  • Dirty Fighting- Increases the chance to crit by 1% when attacking from behind.
  • Weapon forger- Increases crafting speed for metallic weapons by 10%
  • Light Landing- Decreases falling damage by 50%

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_16

It is important to note that the Elin is a gender-locked race; you can only play as a female Elin. The Elin are like nature spirits, you can pick from tanuki, bunny, cat, and various other types of looks for your elin. Smile (Can you guess which race I am? Wink )

Motto: "Innocent waifs on the outside, immortal spirits on the inside, imminent defeat to the other."

"Never aging, the wise and battle-worn elins still appear as vulnerable and innocent as their goddess was in the moment of their creation. Also known as the Daughters of Elinu, these divine spirits are committed to upholding their goddess's dream-- keep nature safe, no matter the cost."

Racial traits/skills:

• Soothing presence- monsters do not make preemptive attacks for 3 minutes
  • Horizon Run- Your speed increases for 3 minutes outside of combat
  • Botanist- Increases plant gathering speed by 15%
  • Friendly Current- Your swimming speed is 50% faster than other races.

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_17

Motto- "Faith in others is nothing without faith in one's self."

"High elves are eager to prove themselves trustworthy allies of the federation. No one questions their skills, but some question their hearts. The elves strive to overcome their own xenophobia, acquired in the aftermath of an all-too-recent war."

Racial traits/skills:

• Core infusion- replenishes 100% of your MP through the Power of the Core.
  • Core's Resonance- Teleport to Allemantheia. Level limitation exists.
  • Resilience of Mind- Replenishes MP continuously after resurrection.
  • Coalescence- Increases gathering speed for essence by 15%

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_18

The Humans

Motto- "Alone we gain hope, together we gain victory."

In game creation they have this to say about this race:

"Millennia of wandering brought the humans into contact with every other race living in the world of Tera. Their knowledge and understanding of the civilized raes made them the perfect coordinators for building an allied society. The Valkyon Federation represents a new hope for the world, with humans at its core."

Racial traits/skills:

• Deft Footwork- Decreases chance of being knocked down by another player by 50% for 3 minutes.
  • Indomitable Spirit- Reduces damage taken from other players by 10% when you are below 30% HP
  • Resilience of Body- Recovers HP continuously after resurrection.
  • Nomadic Crafter- Increases crafting speed for light armor by 10%

Tera: The Fate of Arun Guide_19

The Popori

It is important to note that the Popori is a gender-locked race; you can only play as a male Popori.

Motto- "Nature is eternal, Popori are Nature."

In game creation they have this to say about this race:

"Nature guardians awakened by the elins, the popori live harmoniously in the natural world. Their diminutive stature and warm fuzzy appearance belies their instinctive ferocity in battle. They may walk upright, but their emotions and instincts are closer to the animals they once were. Confident and unashamed, poporis rarely feel guilt, embarrassment, or sadness."

Racial traits/skills:

• Soothing presence- Monsters do not make preemptive attacks for 3 minutes
  • Horizon Run- Your speed increases for 3 minutes outside of combat
  • Botanist- Increases plant gathering speed by 15%
  • Friendly Current- Your swimming speed is 50% faster than other races

Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:36 am

Classes

There are currently 10 playable classes to choose from! Only two of the classes have race requirements! The ones that have those special requirements will be marked in the list by a  Last Chapter :

• Archer

"Archer skills are mostly arrow attacks (that's what they do, after all). But as they advance in skill, they learn to vary their arrows to, trap, stun, and pick off whole batches of choice targets. They also learn to strike with their bow, dealing close-quarters damage while the archer leaps back out of harm's way. Archers also have escape skills to avoid taking damage, and an array of traps that immobilize, poison, or just plain explode their enemies. Enemies often rush ranged fighters. Having traps punishes them for such unimaginative tactics. There’s even a web arrow to catch and immobilize foes who try to escape or run for help."

• Berserker

"The berserker skill set is long on offense, including mighty overhand blows, whirling circular attacks, and foe-stunning groundshaker strikes. Assorted shouts buff the berserker and demoralize enemies. A devastating four-part combo establishes the berserker's presence on the battlefield, and builds the mana necessary for more advanced moves. Although most berserker skills are strikes, many are effective against multiple enemies. Their arsenal also includes many useful soloing self-support skills."

• Lancer

"There is little finesse to the lancer's assault, but there is muscle enough to batter foes to the ground and might enough to clear a defense zone for comrades in battle. Shield blocks reduce damage for the lancer and nearby comrades, creating a savings in support resources like healing. Lancer skills include lance thrusts and charges, shield parries and bashes, aggro-attracting shouts, armor-weakening bashes, and retaliatory strikes. Accumulate fighting power with your basic attack, then use it to fuel even more effective assaults.

Lancers are most valuable in a tanking role, but unlike other tanks they can provide a zone of diminished damage for comrades who need a breather between heals or a safe place from which to cast or shoot."

• Gunner  Last Chapter  

"Gunners are fast-moving, high-DPS ranged combatants who never stop to ask questions—they’re too busy shooting first! With run-and-gun tactics and cool new weapons, True Action Combat has never been so satisfying!"

Only High Elves and Castanic characters can play this class.

• Mystic

"Mystics have more skills than any other class. In addition to buffs, debuffs and straightforward damage, mystics can teleport away from danger, or summon their allies together for a quick regroup. They can resurrect fallen friends or call on their magical allies to aid them—a guardian to draw a foe’s attention, an avenger to inflict pain and suffering, or a healer to keep the mystic healthy. Mystics provide in-battle enhancement and replenishment while offering superlative crowd control and respectable damage."

• Priest

"Priests blast, burn, sear, implode, and shock their foes. They also heal, cleanse, boost, teleport, and resurrect their friends. Their range of skills is varied, containing abilities to attack, heal, and support in a number of ways, including area of effect and targeted heals and buffs."

• Slayer

"Slayers begin their careers with a punishing wide-reaching combo attack that builds their mana and gains power when repeated, and a forward-rolling dodge custom made for setting up extra-damage attacks from the rear. They quickly learn to swing, thrust, leap, roll, flip, kick, and whirl. They can slice and dodge their way through groups or individual foes, and their circular attacks are particularly effective at devastating encircling throngs bent on their destruction. Slayers' power and versatility make them an asset on any adventure.

• Sorcerer

"Sorcerers can slow down or trap targets, but their specialty is killing the greatest number of foes in the shortest period of time. Their skills are a mix of area, in-line, and targeted attacks and debuffs.
 They set traps of explosive power and traps of pure killing agony. They recharge the mana spent in combat, and are soon ready to fight again. Their unbridled killing clout makes them indispensable to any party of adventurers."

• Warrior

"Warrior skills focus on swordplay and the ability to move quickly and easily through any battle. The warrior's leaping dodge lands them behind their opponent and provides temporary invincibility, making them a force to be feared. Their attacks are effective for their distracting impressiveness as much as for their overt power—unless you blink. From cries that stop enemies in their tracks to whirling sword dances of death, warriors possess an impressive range of skills including foe-stunning blows, dazzling blade skills, and aggro-drawing stances to round out an impressive set of fighting abilities."

• Reaper  Last Chapter 

"The reaper skill set focuses on offense, with circular attacks able to attack several foes at once. Different skills offer damage, immobilization, stuns, and knock downs. Skills like Cable Step also prevent foes from escaping the clutches of the reaper’s blades."

There are two requirements for this class; first, the character must be an Elin and second, you must have another character on your account that is at least level 40. The reason for this is that Reapers begin at level 50. However, it may be worth the hassle. From what I hear the Reaper class can even use flash-step. Wink I'm sure my fellow Bleach fans might be as interested in this as I am. 

Well those are some of the basics. If you have any questions let me know~

Happy gaming everyone!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:01 am

Heya there Very Happy

Omigosh I have to play an Aman Lancer it would suit my pen&paper char perfectly!  Banzai!
Do you have a link for downloading it?

I hope it will install faster than GW2  Cold Sweat
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:10 am

Sweet. Then we'll be all diverse  Victory! I'll have to get myself all leveled up on there as well. Hmm... It might take you a while to download... It took Tati about 3 or so hours to download. 

Here's the link: http://tera.enmasse.com/download
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:46 am

Aww, it's free so I think I'm gonna play with us Very Happy Yeah I said I won't but I've changed up my mind... Never played mmorpg so please don't be mean with me if I'm a dull  Whip

Sooo, I'm gona download this game Very Happy I think I'll play a castanic gunner, what do you think ? :o
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:13 am

Really?!  Victory! That's great! I look forward to playing with you! Gotta make sure I start to level up more so I can help you! 

Gunner is fine Fufufufu You'll be the same race as Ru. Ru's class fights close range (as well as what Hiro said he might pick) and I'm more of a support class. So the gunner which is a ranged class will be fine haha. Honestly you can pick anything you want. I got the healing job covered if you don't want to have that class Wink

Here's a little trailer for the gunner class so you can see it's gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:39 am

That's seems fun, I love distance attack, so the gunner seems to be good for me !
Well, there's a lot of skills, I'll have to train Xx
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Oh, and Tati really have a good computer, the downloading have begun at 10:am and it's 4:22 pm... And it's only half completed T_T
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Yeah I love ranged attacks too! When I'm not playing a priest or some other sort of healer, I'm usually either an archer or gunner in these types of games. Fufufufu Haha don't worry about the skills, you'll gain a little bit a time. 

Oh geez! I hope it's finished downloading by now! Your internet is like Hiro's! That sucks... 
It took me about a hour and a half to download.  Cold Sweat
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:34 am

No no no. My Internet said it would take me more time than a full day.
It actually said A WEEK.

So... no Aman Lancer for you sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:21 am

A... a w-week?!!! What the heck?! Why? It must be a mistake! That's insane!  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:32 am

Wait I'm downloading Steam didn't click on the right link the first time.
At least I hope it means it will download faster this time  Dunno
Let's keep hope Wink

[Edit] Says it will take only 10 hours to install now that Steam has been welcomed in the house! Way to go dear comp! Let's fight on and end up victorious  Victory!
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:00 am

Tera: The Fate of Arun Tera_s11

Meet my character, Naomi.Elsbeth! Isn't she adorable?  Victory!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 am

Oh, so Steam can help ? I discovered that I was able to do the downloading slowly, like, I can turn off my computer, it will just stop the downloadin without reseting it Very Happy So It'll take a bit of time but I'll play with you for sure :3

Ooooh she's sooo cute ! I love her expression <3
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:51 am

Oh shoot. I forgot about the steam part! >_< Sowwy guys!  Cold Sweat

And thanks Satori! I think she's adorable! (Although her dress should be a bit longer! haha)
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:33 am

Haha XDD It's kind of important part but that's okay XD I can't wait to play !
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:14 pm

FINSHED
FUCK YEAH
FINISHED
I create my character Very Happy She looks pretty mean but whatever. Her name is Elfleda, I played a bit to discover, and I'm level 3 ! (Woo hoo o// )
I've send you a friend request Mayu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Oh sweet! Level 3 already! 12 more and you will catch up to me! Fufufufu Maybe we can all play together tomorrow! Aww cute name like your own! I'm sure your character isn't that bad lol
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm

She isn't bad, she just has a mean look XDDD But everybody have a Gunner, that's too bad, I won't be original this time haha
Thanks, Elfie is a short name for Elfleda or Elfride, and I've always liked Elfleda, that's cute Very Happy
Yeah, I really like to play with you Very Happy I'm already lost so it could be useful  Smash
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Haha I look forward to meet her Wink Ahh... I figured it was something like that (about the name). I really like that name! I've never heard of it before; it's really unique and cute Fufufufu 

lol Well... I'm not the best teacher but I will do my best to help Wink Just pm me when you decide to go on and I'll meet you.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Heya! Satori I'm glad you're into the game already! Very sweet-sounding name you've chosen there  Yay! Sweet Green
I'm sure it will be alright to hangout with ya even though you look mean Wink Besides I'll play an Aman so we'll all look pretty grumpy. Except our ultra-cute rabbit-loli leader haha.

Already halfway through download after I've let it do that 3 hours last night and from 11.30 this morning (so as I am writing this down it makes it 14 hours in total; I expect to play with you in about a whole day lmao).

Looking forward playing with you. Also I've seen that weapons in Tera look insanely big  Laughing  It's not like I'm a big fan but... I guess I can live with that. That's Hiro for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tera: The Fate of Arun   Tera: The Fate of Arun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tera: The Fate of Arun
Page 1 of 1