Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Karakura Town - Karakura School Harem_10

Karakura Town - Karakura School Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Karakura Town - Karakura School

Go down 
+2
Kageshi Tsurai
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Also Known As : KON's admirer
Squad : No way I'd join the 12th Squad
Location : Supporting the bar with all my might at the pub, where else?
Humor : Lemme post dammit!
Job/hobbies : Stalking Byakuya-sama
Favorite Food : Boiled rice
Comments : Don't get fooled by a book's cover. I am way younger than I look, and I am a lady.
Birthday : 1997-07-15

Karakura Town - Karakura School Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Here is Karakura School. Renowned for sheltering bad guys, you can meet Ichigo and his friends here. It's the place where you'll meet someone... special.

Karakura Town - Karakura School K_scho10
Back to top Go down
https://greatsupersaviorteam.rpg-board.net
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Where, for me, it all started.

I'm a highscooler. I have gray hair, red eyes, and my name is Kageshi Tsurai ! I'm in the same class as Kojima, Kurosaki and Ishida, but, I am not their friend, I don't have any friends...I am alone, like always.....

"Hey Kage' ! What are you planning to do this Week-End ?"

"I don't know, I will read books, like always..."

"Are you serious ?"

"Yes, I am..." 

"What kind of books ?"

"I don't know, maybe some light novels..."

"You're not funny ! Bye !"

"See you later Kojima-san !"

I think I should go to the book store, I must buy some great books ! And I think I will come back to my house...No ! After going to the store, I will go to the park, I will sit on a bench, and I will read my new books ! I will do that !

Last edited by Kageshi Tsurai on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:51 pm

[Hey Kageshi, for you to not get bored, I'm gonna play a character with you Very Happy Let's see... I'm one of your "friends", and my name is Takeshi :o]

The day just finished. I am tired, very tired -it's the end of the week, and exams are coming soon...
I am on my way to leave the room, but stop seeing Kageshi leaving his own classroom. I wave at him:
"Hey, Kageshi-kun !"
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 am

Kojima, he is always acting like that, I think he cannot understand that I am not "normal", you know, I love books when everybody loves video games.....

I was about to leave my class after cleaning the blackboard, when I hear someone calling me...

"Oy Takeshi-san! It has been a long time, how are you ? I was going to go to the bookstore, do you want to come with me?"

Last edited by Kageshi Tsurai on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:54 am

I smile. 

There is just one thing we have in common with Kageshi, and that thing is books. Well, the level of my passion is nothing compared to his, I'm only someone who likes reading sometimes, whereas Kagesi is a real book-addict! But it's cool like this.

"Sure ! You've already finished yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:49 pm

I am happy, because Takeshi-san is the only person able to understand me, and my only friend...

"Yes, I've finished mine, should we get going? This is going to be great, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:22 am

"Wah, you're so fast ! With the exams, I don't have time to read a lot... But I'd like to look if they have new books. Let's go ! "

I start to walk in the corridors, followed by Kageshi.
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 pm

So, we left the school and went to the library. We bought some books, and I went to the park, I sat on a bench and started reading the new volume of "Durarara!! ".
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Another Day. See: Kageshi Tsurai's home.

I am in the classroom, I sit next to the window, like always, and I hear Mizuiro calling me from behind. So, I turn to face him and we begin the conversation:

"Ohayo Kageshi !"
"Hello Kojima-san..."
"Our professor just said he has an announcement to do !"
"Really ?"
"Yeah ! Look ! He's coming !"

As the professor enters in the classroom, I turn my face to him and we all stand up and bow.

"Hello everybody. I have a special announcement to do, today, we are welcoming three new students. There should be a fourth transfert student, but she's not here today. However, I will let them introduce themselves..."

I look at them, they are strange... Moreover, it is really surprising... Two new students ? In one class ? They forced the director to put them in the same class, I think... This proves that they have power, I have to be wary of them...

The Two new students are introducing themselves but, I have a bad feeling... I feel something, but I don't know what...

Last edited by Kageshi Tsurai on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:06 am

Previously: Kurosaki's House, Team 2 Split up! 

After following Kurosaki-san I am faced with a large four story building that is Karakura High school.

This place is sizable but not as much as the Academy.

I go inside and head to the school’s office. Once inside I am greeted by the office secretary.

“Good morning, is there anything I can help you with?”

“Yes, I am here to enroll me and three others Ms…” I look at the name tag on the secretary’s desk, “Ms.Nakamura.”

“If you would please sign in here”, she motions to a clipboard to her left on a podium, “Then take a seat, I will ready all the required enrollment forms you need to fill out.”

I sign in and motion for Mayu to do the same then sit and wait in a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:03 am

I stand facing the school. 
Ehh... It's not as impressive as the Shinigami Academy... but it's a lot better than what I had expected!

I follow Ru into the school and  after a short search, we found the front office. Pretty underwhelming place if you ask me... the offices back in Soul Society were much more...

We open the door and are greeted by a woman. I bow my head to the the woman, Ms. Nakamura, in greeting. 

I'm SO thankful that Ru took the lead this time... to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing... but hopefully I'll be able to help in someway...  

I smile in response to both Ru's reliability and to the lady to concur with what Ru had already mentioned our intentions were. I watch as Ru writes something down and then motions for me to do the same. I examine the paper and realize that I just have to write my name. I quickly did so and then found a seat next to Ru-chan. 

As we wait I try to come up with something to say to pass the time... I know it's up to me as Ru has never been much of a talker. 

I nudge Ru and grin. "This is going to be kinda fun, huh?" I say full of zeal.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:07 am

I sit quietly waiting for the paperwork.

Is paperwork always this slow in this world? They really are not as efficient as Soul 

Society.

I feel Mayu nudge me and as I turn my attention to her she asks me something.

Fun is not exactly the word I would use

“Loads”, I say with the utmost sarcasm.

“Ms.Tachibana the paperwork is ready. When you are done filling out the forms hand them to me so I can scan them and input them into our system.”

I nod in acknowledgement and start filling out the papers. I pause for a moment thinking I should give some of the paperwork to Mayu but decide against it. As it will more than likely be confusing to her and it shouldn’t take me more than a few minutes to fill out.

Do they really need so little information? Well I guess it makes it easier on us getting in.

Once finished I put together the papers along with the documents that I requested from Tessai-san, that contain medical records, birth certificates, transcripts...etc., and handed them to Ms.Nakamura.
Mayu and I sit and wait again. Ms.Nakamura then calls us over to her. When we go over to her she hands us the important documents she doesn’t need to keep, our class schedules, and a map of the school.

“Thank you for your patience. Here are your schedules. Mrs.Ochi will be your homeroom teacher. I have marked on the map where her classroom is.”

I thank Ms.Nakamura then turn to Mayu.

“Now that is done we should rejoin Yowaiseishin-san and Tsukihô-san.”

Last edited by Ruyuz Tachibana on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:23 am

See: An ambush in the streets!

I arrive in front of the school after returning into my Gigai, and look at  the place with curious eyes.
A lot of students are talking to each others in groups, creating a big hubbub where nothing is comprehensible. I always used to know quiet places, in my family's big house, in the redaction room in the 9th Squad District... The shop was already very noisy to me, and here it's worse.
Amazed in front of all this crowd, I stay quiet and motionless for a little moment, before whisteling.

"Karakura School seems to be pretty animated !"

I look around me, wishing for Tachibana-san or Mayu-chan to appear. Did they manage with the registration and all ?
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:50 am

I can't help but laugh at Ru's excessive sarcastic tone. 
Well can't be helped... that wasn't the best idea for small talk after all. 

I watch as Ru fills out the paperwork for everyone. 
I wish I could help but... it seems like she has it all covered. 

I continue to watch how Ru was filling out the forums. It all seems simple enough... 
I suddenly feel something vibrate... 

Ehh... it's the denreishinki... did something happen?

I check the device and notice the alert from Soul Society. 

A Hollow is suspected to be in the area?! Where? I look at the GPS. Hmm... it's not too far away... I should let Ru-chan know but I can handle it myself while she finishes up here... 
Eh? Eh?! It's gone... did someone take care of it already? I sigh. Well I got worked up for ABSOLUTELY nothing...

Just then I notice that Ru had already finished the paperwork. I put up my denreishinki as I listen to Ru. I nod my head in reply.
"Yeah we should go see what they came up with... gotta know where we're sleeping tonight after all." I smile. "Oh.. and S-Sorry I made you do all the work on this. I appreciate it." I could feel myself blush a little. Ugh why do I always do that?! So not cool!

I fake a cough. "A-anyways... shall we?" 

I start to lead the way out of the school. "Oh but we don't know exactly where they are right n..."
I squint my eyes to get a better look at the girl standing by the gates.

"Wait a sec... isn't that the noble brat over there?" 

Huh. Well that saves us some time and effort I suppose. 
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Standing in the middle of the school, crossed arms, I look around me to look for Mayu-chan and Tachibana-san. Where could they be ?
I finally see Tachibana's cool glasses in the middle of a student's crowd. Mayu-chan, with her cute face framed by light brown hair. 
I'm not very tall, even compared with the Japanese girls' standard. That's why I have to jump to make Mayu-chan and Tachibana-san notice my wave.
Oh. Maybe they have already noticed me. With my fluffy blue hair, it's not very difficult.
Well. I just look stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Mayu has no reason to feel bad about me doing all the paperwork it was my choice to do it.

“It’s fine Mayu. Besides the paperwork was easy to do unlike the work we get back home.”

I follow Mayu.

“That is true Mayu but we can always use the GPS locating tool on the denreishinki to find them. Though it seems like it won’t be needed.”

I look in the direction that Mayu is squinting at and see Tsukihô-san jumping and waving her arms around to get our attention.

… Is it too late to just turn and walk away?

I begrudgingly head over to where Tsukihô-san is. As soon as I am next to her I notice the absence of Yowaiseishin-san.

Tsukihô-san must have went ahead of him. He will probably pop up in a bit.

“Hello Tsukihô-san. I see you had no trouble finding us. Here is your school schedule.”

I hand Tsukihô-san her school schedule and one of the campus maps they provided us.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 am

Just as I mentioned spotting Satori, she suddenly started to jump up and down. I raise an eyebrow in response. 

What. . . is she doing? I look over at Ru who was looking like she wants to pretend she didn't see Satori. Can't say I blame her for that.

"Geez... She's a lot more like Hiro than I thought." I say with a short laugh as I head over to where Satori was waiting. 

"Hey Satori! As you can see, everyone has been successfully registered!" I mention in passing. 

"How'd your little mission go?" I look around her, slightly puzzled. "Where's Hiro?"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Embarassed by their look -it seems that I really looked stupid-, I take a look on the papers Tachibana-san gave me. It seems like everything is okay.
I raise my head, hearing Mayu's question.

"Good job ! Everything is okay, Inoue-san is going to host Hiro dear and me, and to ask some of her friends to host you two. So it's just a question of time."

I follow her eyes and answer :

"Hiro ? He's not so far away, I think he'll be here soon. Maybe with Inoue-san. We had a little fight with a Hollow, but nobody is hurt."
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:59 pm

The fake body I'm in now has had quite a rough time against the Hollow from earlier. I still feel a bad pain in my chest, and I couldn't even keep up with my wife rushing for school.

She's enjoying her time. Just like every Shinigami on their first mission to the World of the Living. Moreover unlike me, she wasn't born there, but in Soul Society. It must be such a surprise for her to discover this modern place other than by the stories from veterans...
Let's leave her be.

As I hobble along the street, a gliterring voice asks:
"Er...Yowaiseishin-san..."

"Please, miss. My last name is as hard to pronounce as my abs to thrust. Call me Hiro, I won't mind and it will be easier for everyone."

Inoue blushes hard, in a way almost equaling that of my introverted Nee-San Mayu.
"Hi...hiro...San? Do you want me to heal you? You... look like you've got trouble walking."

I clench my teeth and avoid to sigh before answering to her offer.
"It's very generous of you Inoue-san, but I'll be fine. Enduring the pain after a fight forces me to remember where I failed. It's my way to learn from my mistakes. Don't mind using your power on me, I'm alright."

"But still..."
She tries to hide it, but she's started pouting behind her hair for some minutes now. Damn, woman, stop worrying bout me...

"I don't want to make it sound like a... a lecture, you know...b...But I think your way to do things is wrong!"
She stopped walking, and keeps her arms held crossed behind her back, staring at me.
It seems as if she's having an argument inside her head to decide wether or not she should criticize me more.

Jeez... 
"Inoue-san. I understand your concern very well, and once again I appreciate it. Yet this in not a topic on which my mind can be changed. I'm very sorry about that. Now. Neither of us wants to sound rude any longer, so I offer that we both drop it. Let's hurry to school, else you'll be late."

I do my best to walk faster, tensing my muscles to numb the pain. She opens her mouth ready to say something more but ends up silently walking by my side, till we reach our destination.
There stand the three undercover Shinigamis, apparently prepared to start a regular schoolday.

"Hi, sorry for the wait. This is..." I say as I introduce them to the girl beside me.

"Nice to meet you, I am Inoue Orihime. I hope we get along well. Oh! I've see you've already filled the forms! I wish we are in the same class!" she adds with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Hiro finally comes, delivering me from this embarassing situation. I smile at him and Inoue.

"I hope too, that's the first time for me in the Hu..."

I stop talking and look around me. Huh. Even if there's too many people, and that nobody is listening to us -trying to understand what his friend is telling him- I prefer being discreet.

"...In that school, and I prefer not being alone. How is it ?"

Last edited by Satori Tsukihô on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Thankfully she's a smart one. This could have gotten out of hand.

"So, Inoue-san, shall we follow you through the corridors? We'll need an experimented guide here to reach our respective classes. Tachibana-san, could you tell us which they are? Also thanks for your work on all those forms to fill, I'm very grateful for that."

Inoue smiles broadly before shouting in a triumphal pose:
"Yay! Let's go, everyone! Follow meee!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:24 pm

As Yowaiseishin-san walks towards us I notice how tensely he is walking. I narrow my eyes in suspicion.

Tsukihô-san said that none of them were hurt but the way Yowaiseishin-san is holding himself is saying otherwise. I don’t believe Tsukihô-san would lie, so Yowaiseishin-san probably downplayed the injury he must have sustained or just not have said anything about it. Such reckless stupidity; that needs to be amended.

My eyes flick to the orange haired girl beside Yowaiseishin-san who introduces herself.

“It is nice to meet you as well Inoue-san. I am Tachibana Ruyuz.”

Inoue-san seems nice.

“We do all have the same homeroom with Mrs. Ochi. Some of our core classes are not in the same room but are at least in the same vicinity of each other, but one of all of our classes scatters us a bit which is the elective class.”

As Inoue-san shouts to follow I stop her as to amend something I can’t just ignore.

“Sorry Inoue-san but will you wait a minute there is something that needs to be addressed.”

I step directly in front of Yowaiseishin-san with an air of seriousness.

“Yowaiseishin-san you are rather tense, are you by any chance injured?”

I look him dead in the eyes, but for him is the dark void of my glasses, daring him to lie to my face about his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:14 am

I look at Ruyuz, standing in front of Hiro and litteraly ordering him to admit he was injured.

I sigh, and wait. I noticed Hiro's injury, but I'm not his wife for nothing. He is the kind of person that really puts importance into lessons that life gives. Right now, to everybody, he's injured because of a fight, and that's normal, so he has to be healed. But to himself, he's injured because of his lack of caution, because of an error while fighting. Enduring the pain is his personal way to remember every single error he's commited in his entire life.
I remember that at the beggining, I was always trying to change his mind about that : telling him to get healed, again, and again... I never succeeded. Well. Just once. The day I told him I'd leave him if he didn't get healed. But it was for a serious injury, way more serious than that one.
After that time, I've come to trust him and stop telling him to get healed, because I've finally understood him.

Even if I'm always cheking if that stupid boy isn't going to die because of this habit.

But that's how I love him.
Now I'm curious. Will Tachibana-san succeed in convincing Hiro-dear ?

Last edited by Satori Tsukihô on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:09 am

I jumped in alarm at the news that the two had been in a fight.

Eh?! So that recent hollow alert was taken care of by those two... I'm proud of them for taking care of it so quickly but... Is there some reason Hiro isn't with-- 

Satori interrupts my thoughts with the continuation of her report. I exhale deeply, suddenly realizing that I was holding my breath.

Of course they wouldn't be injured. They're my kohai after all! 

I laugh at myself inwardly, just as Hiro arrives alongside a beautiful orange haired girl. 

She must be one of Kurosaki's friends... She seems kind enough...albeit a little ditsy. 

"Glad to see you're all in one piece Hiro-kun." 

I grin and turn to face the girl, Inoue, whom was introducing herself. 

"I'm Hoshino Mayu, 3rd seat of the 10th squad. It's nice to meet ya Inoue-san." I bow. "Oh and the feeling is mutual. It'll be nice for someone in class to know about our situation." I give her a warm smile. 

I begin to follow Inoue as she offered to be our guide at school and looked over towards Hiro. 

Something is up... 

I continue to observe him. 

Ugh. That brat... he's obviously injured... Why must he be such a stubborn guy? Should I say something? It'll be difficult... but I think he might listen if I ask him to get treated as his superior officer and "Nee-san"... 

Before I am able to say something Ru calls Hiro out on it.

Atta-girl! Is what I want to say... but Ru-chan doesn't know how stubborn he can be. I sigh. I suppose all I can do is see how this turns out and try to defuse any problems as they appear... They both have a little temper... but at least they're not quick to it... hopefully it won't come to that... 
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 5:01 pm

As I hear the dark-haired woman, there's no way I can miss the masterful tone pushing her question right to my face.

The eyes can't lie. Too bad you're keeping them hidden behing those thick sunglasses, huh?
Tryin to look tough, but all you want is for people to leave you alone.
Yeah I'm injured, yeah I messed up, yeah things could have gone miserably if Inoue didn't save our asses and Satori finished the job.
Now what?
That's my mistake to bear. My wrongs, my pain.
Don't pretend you're the type to show the crowd what happens to you. I ain't very smart, but that I can tell for sure.
My answer is simple. Stands in five words.
Mind your own business.

...What does my pain have anything to do with you, for hell's sake?

I close my eyes, rub my broken nose -another testimony of failing a long time ago- and sigh as calmly as I can.

"Tachibana-san, I won't lie. I got trashed while in this human body against a Hollow earlier. Please consider that my injuries won't compromise our visit of the school. I can stand, I can walk, and I won't put anyone here in trouble because of broken ribs and a head concussion. Thanks for your consideration.
Now let's get to work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town - Karakura School
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next