Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Harem_10

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Karakura Town - Karakura School

Go down 
+2
Kageshi Tsurai
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:09 am

I jumped in alarm at the news that the two had been in a fight.

Eh?! So that recent hollow alert was taken care of by those two... I'm proud of them for taking care of it so quickly but... Is there some reason Hiro isn't with-- 

Satori interrupts my thoughts with the continuation of her report. I exhale deeply, suddenly realizing that I was holding my breath.

Of course they wouldn't be injured. They're my kohai after all! 

I laugh at myself inwardly, just as Hiro arrives alongside a beautiful orange haired girl. 

She must be one of Kurosaki's friends... She seems kind enough...albeit a little ditsy. 

"Glad to see you're all in one piece Hiro-kun." 

I grin and turn to face the girl, Inoue, whom was introducing herself. 

"I'm Hoshino Mayu, 3rd seat of the 10th squad. It's nice to meet ya Inoue-san." I bow. "Oh and the feeling is mutual. It'll be nice for someone in class to know about our situation." I give her a warm smile. 

I begin to follow Inoue as she offered to be our guide at school and looked over towards Hiro. 

Something is up... 

I continue to observe him. 

Ugh. That brat... he's obviously injured... Why must he be such a stubborn guy? Should I say something? It'll be difficult... but I think he might listen if I ask him to get treated as his superior officer and "Nee-san"... 

Before I am able to say something Ru calls Hiro out on it.

Atta-girl! Is what I want to say... but Ru-chan doesn't know how stubborn he can be. I sigh. I suppose all I can do is see how this turns out and try to defuse any problems as they appear... They both have a little temper... but at least they're not quick to it... hopefully it won't come to that... 
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 5:01 pm

As I hear the dark-haired woman, there's no way I can miss the masterful tone pushing her question right to my face.

The eyes can't lie. Too bad you're keeping them hidden behing those thick sunglasses, huh?
Tryin to look tough, but all you want is for people to leave you alone.
Yeah I'm injured, yeah I messed up, yeah things could have gone miserably if Inoue didn't save our asses and Satori finished the job.
Now what?
That's my mistake to bear. My wrongs, my pain.
Don't pretend you're the type to show the crowd what happens to you. I ain't very smart, but that I can tell for sure.
My answer is simple. Stands in five words.
Mind your own business.

...What does my pain have anything to do with you, for hell's sake?

I close my eyes, rub my broken nose -another testimony of failing a long time ago- and sigh as calmly as I can.

"Tachibana-san, I won't lie. I got trashed while in this human body against a Hollow earlier. Please consider that my injuries won't compromise our visit of the school. I can stand, I can walk, and I won't put anyone here in trouble because of broken ribs and a head concussion. Thanks for your consideration.
Now let's get to work."
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:12 am

Hearing Yowaiseishin-san’s words makes my temper flare in a barely controlled white hot rage.

This idiot! Even if he says his injuries won’t cause trouble he cannot promise or guarantee that and is he so foolish to think it is the trip to the school possibly being compromised is what I am getting on his case about. Doesn’t he realize what he is risking?!

I mentally try to calm myself before speaking again.

“Yowaiseishin-san you say your injuries will not be a hindrance but you are wrong. You not only put yourself at major risk but you also put the rest of us as well. If another Hollow were to appear now or in a few hours you would be further injured or possibly die. You are considerably slowed with your injuries and can barely stand let alone walk. What makes you so certain you can stave off an attack? Also don’t forget the entity we may encounter on this mission if it should appear the likeliness of your death increases exponentially as a result of your injuries that you claim will not hinder you.”

“You also put the others at risk as well. By not telling us of your injuries you make our team vulnerable. If we have to fight multiple enemies they would go to pick you off first. Which can hurt us in many ways.”

I allude to the damage that could be done to the team both physically and psychologically. As I get into how he is putting the team at risk. Thoughts of Mayu possibly being injured or killed because he thought it best not to mention his injuries go through my mind which causes my voice to raise a bit. I don’t care that I let my voice slip a little, showing my anger at the situation. Yowaiseishin-san is potentially putting the only person I would consider a friend at risk which is making my temper inch very closely into the red zone. Having said my piece I walk to the classroom, following the map that was given to me. I cannot stand to be in close proximity to Yowaiseishin-san as his careless actions have really angered me. So I go ahead of the team.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 am

I raise my eyes in response to Hiro's sudden snappy tone of voice. 
Geez... What is that brat thinking? Does he want to stir up some trouble in the group?

I glance warily towards Ru.
Uh-oh... Not good... I don't think I've seen Ru-chan this angry before. . . 

I glance back and forth between the two as Ru refutes Hiro's far-fetched claim that he wouldn't be a hindrance to our mission. 

Should I stop her? But... I mean... she IS right... 

"Ah!" I reach my arm out towards the retreating Ru then slowly dropped it in resignation and gave a deep sigh. 
Alright... I guess it's time to say something to this brat...

I walk up to Hiro and try to keep at his pace. Looking towards him I try to keep my voice so that only the two of us could hear. 

"Alright Hiro-kun... You don't have to get healed that choice is all up to you... BUT... Ru-chan is right on this one. You being wounded isn't just your problem alone. We're a team here, what effects one person will effect all of us. If another hollow shows up or worse that Vasto Lorde... what do you think will happen? If they try to take advantage of your injury, do you think for one moment Satori-chan will just sit there and allow that? No. She'll do anything within her power to cover for you! Taking all sorts of risks along the way." 

I shudder. The scenario is all too familiar, forcing me to remember that day briefly. 

If something like that happens again... No. It won't, I won't let that happen again! 

I attempt to snap myself out of it so I can say my last piece but wasn't completely successful. 

"...Of course if this is what you want and it comes to that... I will protect all of you brats." I smile at Hiro; hoping I truly looked upbeat again and that smile didn't reflect any sorrow. 

I leave Hiro to mull over what Ru-chan and I had just told him, jogging a short ways to catch up with Ru. 

"You okay?" 

I look at her with concern. 

I wish I had the power to fix their issues... I need to have the team together again... but the only ones who can fix this strain are Ru and Hiro themselves... Well one person is actually at fault here... freakin' Hiro... why is he always so damn stubborn?! Can't he see that he's making his teammates worry about him? Doesn't he care how dangerous it can be for all of us? Well I know that answer. I know he does... he's just not thinking clearly... he's still young... still a little green...

I find myself sighing again out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:42 pm

I listen to Mayu's lecture before she goes to see her friend.
It's not like I didn't expect her to play her Big Sis part. Still...
Sigh.
They're both right, and you know that, you idiot. Now go fix your ass and stop spouting crap.
Gotta keep the team strong, what are you doing, man?

I glance at Satori a few steps afar. She looks lovely in that dress. It would be a shame to see that beauty stained in mud like when we first met... all 'cause of me again...

As the days of old are dancing before my mind once more, a phone rings. Satori reaches for her pocket and quickly answers the call. It's only a matter of seconds before her smile disappears under a worried face.
She informs me that her family wants her back to Seretei for urgent official matters. I can read in her eyes that she's dead concerned about those. It must be pretty serious.
When she adds that she'll be gone for 4 months, my heart feels heavy as if it were made of lead.
Shit.
Talk about a screwed honeymoon.

More importantly, her being away means our team will be seriously reduced.
Seems like someone might need to fix some bones.

Inoue-san bids her farewell -not without a sympathetic look- and I kiss her goodbye before letting her go to Mayu and Tachibana-san.

"Go on ahead, I'll heal myself somewhere discreet. I'll catch up with them later."
I stand at an intersection while she continues straight after the rest of our team. It's only a matter of seconds before she's out of sight.
Taking the corridor on the left, I rub my short hair and let out a long sigh.
Restrooms are this way...Let's see if what I learned in the streets of Rukongai and in this world can be used efficiently.

Damn. I miss her already.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:59 am

Mayu catches up to me and expresses her concern. As much as I want to brush off my own small uncharacteristic outburst I know I can’t with Mayu. I take a moment and do some deep meditating breaths to squash my anger down and putting back my wall of calm and indifference even though I am still raging just below the surface of it all.

“I’m fine just lost my temper a bit. It won’t happen again.”

I won’t allow it to happen again.

Mayu and I stop in front of the classroom doors. Looking into the classroom it seems class hasn’t started just yet, and as much as I don’t like it we have to wait for Yowaiseishin-san and the others to catch up to go in so we can all be introduced as new students.

I mentally sigh.

This is going be really troublesome. Introducing ourselves and all. Hm I don’t think I’ve told Mayu she has to introduce herself to the whole classroom. Might as well mention it to her now.

“Mayu do you know what you’re going to say for your introduction?”
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:19 am

Well that's something I hadn't thought of yet. 

"Eh? Introduction? Oh... I guess I'll keep it sim. . ." 

I trail off as I notice Satori walking up to us with a crestfallen look on her face.

She tells Ru and I that she had to go about to Soul Society for possibly up to four months for a family emergency and apologized for the inconvenience. 
I run my fingers through my hair slowly as to not show my frustration. 

Great... this will make things a bit more complicated not to mention dangerous. Her leaving in the middle of a mission. . . I exhale softly. Well I guess I'm glad to see she values her family. 

"Alright, brat. We'll try to cover for you in the meantime... I suppose I'll just tell the teachers that you had a family emergency..." I smile and bid her farewell.

I hope everything's okay with your family. Hurry back brat.

I glance towards Ru. 

"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Finally reaching the restrooms, I enter a cabin and quickly take off my jacket and T-shirt.

An area covering my left pectoral has turned dark red. From the feeling of it, the 3rd and 5th ribs must be broken.
I carefully select the bones undreneath the skin between my thumb and index finger. Taking a deep breath, I picture Satori naked before putting them back into place with cracking sounds.

Ugh! That tickled... a fair bit. Darn that Hollow. And thank the heavens I train every single day.
Tch, guess that should do for now. Gotta wrap it up a bit though.

I drown a towel into hot water before covering the wound with it, then attach it to my torso with rubber band found on the way. Good thing I got curious while walking through the corridors.
As I get up, the pain is greatly numbed. Breathing slowly, I cough a bit while stretching and trying out some moves. Apparently, everything feels like I am ready for some pushups. Kidding.
I keep moving like this for a dozen minutes to let things get back to normal smoothly.

My head feels a bit dizzy, so I slowly massage it with my thumbs, as I learned in the dojo where I have practiced jujitsu for 6 years. It is thankfully pretty effective and after a few minutes of rubbing, my senses are a lot clearer.

I then steadily dress up and exit the room to rejoin my new classmates.
As I am getting closer I try thinking about my introduction.

Gotta make things short and go straight to the point without getting too much attention.
How about "Hello everyone, I'm Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji, I transferred here for family reasons and hope we get along well", hmm? Sounds good enough. Classmates don't need to get the Catering-for-Grandpa story.
Ah, gotta take this turn... yes! It's this room!

"Hehe I'm getting a bit excited..."
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:44 am

I say goodbye to Tsukihô-san.

Just great… now we are down one person on this mission. The complications just keep coming.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Yowaiseishin-san begin to round the corner to the hallway we are on.

“Now it is time to go in. We will talk to Mrs. Ochi and then she will introduce us to the whole class.”

I slide the classroom door open. A few of the students are staring at Mayu and me as we enter. I walk over to Mrs. Ochi to talk to her.

“Hello Mrs. Ochi we are new students transferring into your class.”

“Oh yes the office told me I would have some new students today. Just wait right here, I’ll introduce you to the class and then you can all take your seats.”

Mrs. Ochi gets the attention of the class and now all of them are looking at us with curious expressions.

“Good morning class. I have some important news. Today we have some new transfer students joining us. Please introduce yourselves.”

“Hello, my name is Tachibana Ruyuz. Pleased to meet you” As I am saying my name I write it out on the board and do a small respectful bow at the end of my introduction. After introducing myself I hear some of the students whisper to each other. I move over for Mayu to stand in front of the class and introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:55 am

I nod my head.

“Alright. Let’s go!”

It’s so strange… I’m a little nervous yet excited at the same time.

I glance down the hall.

I wonder what’s taking Hiro so long... I hope the reason he’s so late is because he decided to get proper treatment... Can’t wait any longer though. I don’t want to be late the first day.

I take a deep breath, fix my hair, and follow Ru into the classroom.
Noticing a few students staring at us I decide to give a small smile and bow my head slightly.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Mrs. Ochi.” I say, following Ru’s lead.

I grab a spare piece of chalk as Ru gave her introduction and began writing my name with lots of character.

Hmm… that should do. I always was great at calligraphy. Alright… 3… 2… 1…

I turn to face the class and try to put enough enthusiasm in my introduction.

“Hello! My name is Hoshino Mayu, thir-” I cut myself off.

Oops… Force of habit…

“Ah… I can’t wait to become friends with everyone throughout our third year with all of you!” I wink.

Oh wow… what am I doing?! I’m being wayyy too preppy here! Gotta tone it down some…

“Anyways~ Please take care of me.” I give a small bow.

Ugh. Well at least that’s over with… I hope the class doesn’t find me strange… I look over towards Ru to see her reaction.

Mrs. Ochi grabs the seating chart and gives it the once-over.

“All right girls. There are seats available next to Asano-kun, Arisawa-san, Kurosaki-kun, and Kageshi-kun. If I just called your name please raise your hand.” She looks at Ru and me. “Please find a seat.”
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:36 am

I raise my hand after hearing my name. Pfff... Someone is going to sit next to me... What bad luck.... Why me ? Just why me ?

Wait ! There're three ! So, maybe they won't sit next to me ! Please, please, transfer students, go next to Asano-san, Arisawa-san and Kurosaki-san !

I just give a quick look at them as the third student, the boy, moves a step forward to indroduce himself.
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:25 pm

I wait for the ladies to introduce themselves. Tachibana-san's extremely short introduction makes me smile, but not as much as Mayu's all-too-clear excitement.

As I step behind them, I stretch my arms and shoulders, back straight and proud as always, before declaring:

"Hi everybody, I'm Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji. Please feel free to call me Hiro, I hope we'll get nice and close in no time. I transferred here because I'm catering for my Grandfather, so unfortunately my place won't be available for throwing out parties. I won't mind sitting next to a cute girl but please note that I'm already taken. Guess that's it, thanks for your attention guys & girls."

After quickly writing my name on the board in a pitiful way (my handwriting keeps getting worse as time year after year), I end up sitting between a fierce boyish-looking girl and a brown-haired guy. 

Asano-san and... Kurosawa-san. They both look nice, gotta hope the book's as good as its cover now.
Wait does that one in front of me have grey hair? Might be dyed... I should ask him. Hope he doesn't take it as an offense.

Freshly seated, I stare at the two ladies. Where will they land?

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:26 pm

I glance around the room.

Hiro didn't seem to have a lot of trouble trying to figure out where to go but Ru and I. . .
Hmm... Where to sit... There are four empty seats... wait four? Weird I only noticed three... How did I miss one. . .

"Where?" I murmur to myself. "Ah-Ha!"

There he is... Well now... Asano-kun looks like he might be. . . slightly pervy... Arisawa-san looks a little boring. Kurosaki-san would be a safe bet... but this Tsurai-san is… Unusual…  he lacks a presence. Such a weak soul… It’s almost like he could fade away at any moment. . . How intriguing!

I take a seat in the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Wait, this... Erm... Mayu-san is approaching me ? Please, don't sit next to me...

She's really sitting next to me... What bad luck !

As she sits down, I murmur.

"Hello, my first name is Tsurai and my last is Kageshi. I hope that we shall get along well."

I have never told a lie so big, I hate talking to people... Hope she won't talk too much...
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:13 pm

I sigh internally at my seat options now that Mayu and Yowaiseishin-san have picked their spots.

Not much of a choice now is it?

I take the seat in the back near Kurosaki-san.

At least this seat is a nice vantage point.

Out of sheer boredom I look around the classroom. I notice Mayu seems to have strike up a conversation with the awkward guy with little presence, Kageshi-san. I can faintly hear their conversation but can read their lips clearly. The obvious lie and forced pleasantry that Kageshi-san tells Mayu is almost cringe inducing.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:31 am

Ahh... The poor kid seems to still be in that awkward phase. . . or perhaps he's just antisocial? 

I return the strained greeting with a warm smile. 

"It's nice to meet you Kageshi-san. As I said earlier, I'm Hoshino Mayu. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and everyone." 

I turn my attention away from Kageshi-san and on to Ms. Ochi who was addressing the class. 

"Alright class, get out your literature textbooks and turn to page 258. If you new students have yet to pick up your textbooks you'll have to share with your neighbor." 

I look to Kageshi-san. 

"Looks like you and I are partners for the day." I grin and move my desk so that it's next to his. "Sorry for the inconvenience." 

The class went by uneventfully and the curriculum is almost too easy. I found myself slipping to daydream after daydream until the lunch bell forced me back into the real world. 

I walk over to where Ru-chan and Hiro were waiting for me. 

"Well that wasn't too bad, huh?" I look over to Hiro. "How ya feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:38 am

When the bell rings, I take out my bento of my bag, whereas Mayu walks in the direction of the two others. It seems that they are talking.

I knew it. I knew it. They are friends. I said it was strange that they are all in the same class. Well, now I know another fact, they are friends. But, that doesn't help me. Who are they ?

Thinking will not help me find out who they are, so I decide to eat my sandwich alone.
It's a sandwich with salad, sausages and cheese inside. It's delicious.

Last edited by Kageshi Tsurai on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:49 pm

I stretch myself as the first lecture is over.
I'm a bit disappointed since neither of my neighbors were very talkative. 
Guess it takes time to build bridges here as well.

Mayu and Ru soon reach me, and my Sis straightforwardly expresses her utmost concern for my athletic body.

Raising a thumb, I reassure the poor miss in a confident tone.
"Right now, nothing to declare, Chief. I'm feeling well and look forward to further studying here."

I glance towards the black-haired Sunglass Girl who stormed me earlier.
Hmm, no need to heat a burnt finger. Let's leave things as they are for now.

Setting my gaze upon the famous Shinigami Representative, standing among his friends at the corner of the room, I simply add:
"Let's have lunch with Kurosaki-san and Orihime-san, we need more information about this town."
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:05 am

The bell breaking us for lunch snapped me out of my zoned out state. After suppressing the urge to yawn I stand up from the desk and stretch out my back, which gives a soft pop, releasing some of the tension caused by sitting in one place for too long.

Sitting for this long is going to make me rather restless and it doesn’t help that these lectures are mind-numbingly boring. Anyway I better find out where Kurosaki-san is going for lunch.  

I pull Kurosaki-san aside for a second, before he groups up with his friends, to ask where he will be heading for lunch as we might have some important questions to ask. Kurosaki-san tells me that he and his friends will be on the roof eating lunch. I thank him and head over to where Mayu and Yowaiseishin-san are standing.

“Kurosaki-san said he is having lunch on the roof with his friends. If we need to ask him some questions we should head there.”
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:22 pm

"Alright let's follow them", I reply, grabbing my leather jacket.

On our way to the rooftop I stop before a vending machine and quickly pick out two cans of Oolong tea.
It's not like I ain't hungry but there's more important stuff we gotta do right now.

I climb the stairs and push the steel door at the top, arriving at our destination.

Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends are already gathered and busy dealing with their respective lunch.
There stand my neighbors Asano Keigo and Arisawa Tatsuki, as well as the charming Orihime-chan. Wait... Orihime-san.
Besides them, a very big guy with dark skin, probably Latino, is sitting on the left corner. His calm presence seems to temper Kurosaki and Asano-san's outbursts efficiently.
Right next to him is a small black-haired boy, apparently watching Asano's faces with a mix of amusement and despair.
In addition, a jet-black-haired slim fella is standing next to the giant. Wears glasses with a serious look. Must be genetic.

I wave at Orihime-san who immediately jogs in our direction.
"It's alright, they all know about Soul Society here, feel free to join us!".

As I arrive before the group I start opening my mouth to let out the whole story, before turning to my superior instead.
"Ahem, Leader, I'll let you explain everything in detail now."
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:33 am

Ru-chan walks over and mentions where Ichigo and his friends will be for lunch. 

I suppose we won’t have time to eat lunch leisurely today… We have a few things we need to secure first. Ru-chan and I definitely are in need of a place to stay…

The three of us start to make our way towards the rooftop until Hiro suggested that we make a quick stop before a peculiar device called a vending machine. I observe how Hiro operated the machine and decide to give it a go myself.

Alright so I put the money in here and then push the button…Clank! The bottle of green tea drops.

Ohhh! That was actually sorta fun! I glance at the lid, somewhat confused as to how to open it. Oh well I suppose I can figure it out soon. 

Once at the roof, I take a look around the group of people gathered here and start to make mental notes on who not to room with.

Ugh. That annoying pervy looking guy is up here… I hope he won’t live up to my first impression... But wait… how can we talk about the mission with all of these normal people here? Also… out of this bunch… who could Ru and I bunk with?

I look towards Orihime who greeted us and seemed to know exactly what was on my mind. 

“Hey Orihime-san. Nice to see you again!” I reply to her warmly. 

I watch as Hiro was about to take the lead but thought better of it. 
Thanks for that.

I cleared my throat and told the group about what was going on in the area and why we are here. 
“...and that’s about all we know so far. If you hear any suspicious rumors or happen to witness something yourselves, please let us know immediately.”

I glance around to see the reaction of the group. Some took it better than others but I could tell that they were all pretty tense. 

Well now that’s out of the way... Next on the agenda…
“Now that’s known… We would like to ask a favor of you all. Ru and I are still in need of a place to crash. If any of you would be willing to take one or both of us it will be greatly appreciated.” I bow my head.
A brief silence filled the air.
Great… now what? If nobody will take us… Orihime-san has Hiro and Satori. Ishida probably wouldn’t accept us at his house besides I wouldn’t feel comfortable there. . .

The first to break the silence was a tall Hispanic guy with very broad shoulders. His voice was much softer than what his looks would suggest. Judging off of his looks, I’d guess that this guy is the one named Chad who busted into The Soul Society with Ichigo a few years back.
“I have a one bedroom apartment… if you two don’t mind sharing the bed…”
What a gentleman! I’m touched that he’d give up his own room and bed to us but...

“ Thank you for your offer! And well of course I wouldn’t have a problem sleepin’ with Ru-chan… but it’s too much! Ru-chan and I would be fine sleeping in the living room. Even the floor if necessary…”
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:16 am

Sometimes, when I'm anxious, I decide to go and look at the clouds... This morning, some new students arrived... It makes me feel strange, and I know it...
I've just finished my bento, so I decide to go on the rooftop.

Hope nobody's in the rooftop... I just want to be alone... This classroom is just too noisy... 

I go upstairs and open the door leading to the roof... But on the rooftop, I find some students... I can see the Kurosaki group and.... the new students...
I don't want to talk, so I decide to go in the other side of the roof. 

Hope they won't notice me...

I sit and start contempling the blue sky and the clouds... It's beautiful... I'm starting to feel less anxious. It's a good point. 

I think I have the time to read a little. 

So I bring a book out of my bag and start reading.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:50 pm

The big guy Chad smiles softly in response to Mayu. 

Eh, looks like a very decent caretaker!
"Well ladies, looks like you'll be in good hands!"

I wink at him cheerfully. "Hey Chad, what kind of music do you like?"
"...you play the guitar too? Awesome!"
As we go on chatting with our new comrades, I sense something a few meters away.
Climbing the stairs in our direction...

Er... true that our gang would smell good! Lots of Plus Souls here!
Damn... could it be the Vasto Lor...

A student discreetly opens the door, spots us, then heads to the opposite area as if we had rabies.
Looks like he's the grey-haired guy from our class...

Man, you gotta enjoy living with people...books are great but it's something you can keep for when nobody's there.

I look back at our group. Completely different from that kid's loneliness. 
Business talk is over anyway.

"Hi...Kageshi...Tsurai, isn't it?"
In a couple of seconds I've almost reached his spot.

"Whatcha reading?"
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:46 pm

I hear my name... "Tsurai"... I hate this first name.. It means "Painful lightning"... Yeah, when I hear it, I feel like a painful lightning is going through my body... I really hate this name...

I look at this man... I think he's called YowaseiSomething.... I don't remember his name...
He's very tall and hiding the sun...

"Well, I'm reading a manga called Tenkuu Shinpan, do you know it ? And you, what are you doing ?"

I hate to ask something... I hate talking anyway... Just get out of here quickly... Please !
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:21 am

Once the tall Hispanic guy, Chad, volunteered to take Mayu and I in I gave a metal sigh of relief.

Phew! Mayu and I will be together, I’m glad. That makes it much less awkward for both of us staying at a stranger’s house.

“Thank you for taking us in, we are very grateful.”

Once Yowaiseishin-san starts animatedly talking to Chad about music I non-verbally motion Mayu to give me her bottle of tea. I remember her staring at it with a minuscule puzzled expression when she first got it, so I assumed she didn’t know how to open it. Once she hands me bottle I mime how to open it a couple times and hand it back to her.
I then hear the faint creek of the rooftop door opening. Looking out of the corner of my eye I see the boy that Mayu sat next to in class, Kageshi-san. Yowaiseishin-san makes his way to Kageshi-san to strike up a conversation.

Is this guy that oblivious to the situation? Kageshi-san went to the other side of the roof for a reason he should really leave the kid alone. Anyway it has been a while. Lunch should be ending in a few minutes or so.

I inwardly grimace at the prospect of continuing a couple more lectures.

This is all so tedious. At least the last class won’t be a complete loss but it has been ages since I played, I wonder how rusty I will be now.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:54 pm

In front of Kageshi, I'm about to answer when the bell rings.

Saved by the gong?

"Er...well then, gotta go."
I turn back at the little group, most of the students already going down the stairs.

As I follow their flow I wave back at the kid.
"See you around I don't know that manga, hope you'll tell me more about it next time!"

Now then...what is the next lecture?
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:50 pm

As everyone's going down the stairs, I put my book in my bag and go back to my classroom.

This YowaiSomething guy is really boring...

"I'm going to kill him !", I do not know why, but this thought crossed my mind, for a moment...

"Maybe I just read too many books..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town - Karakura School
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next