Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

The short path to the collective fanfic Harem_10

The short path to the collective fanfic Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

The short path to the collective fanfic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

The short path to the collective fanfic Empty
PostSubject: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 am

Hello new members, old members, and visitors alike! I hope that this summary will be helpful and that you will enjoy it!

If you have any tips on how I should write these summaries or ever have a suggestion on what to title these little "chapters" then let me know either by PM or a comment.

Don't forget to check out the Character Introductions if you want to know more about each character and their backstory. 
The characters being introduced in this summary are: Hiroshinji, Satori, and Mayu

If you wish to read the actual posts that are summarized here, read:

Hiro and Satori's beginning

Hiro's fight with the 11th squad jerk

Mayu's beginning

Fufufufu With that said, let's get started! 

Last edited by Hoshino Mayu on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:41 am

Chapter 1: There's no place like Seretei! 

The scene opens to Hiroshinji who was looking to help out the wounded and ill Shinigami at the 4th squad's barracks... Since apparently he had some time to spare. He finds the weak and timid Hanataro struggling to carry a couple of boxes and offers to lend him a hand. 
However, this nice act was a ploy! Hiro corners the poor Hanataro and insists that he come train with him in the middle of the woods where nobody goes. (Run Hana-chan!) The poor little Shinigami showed what looked to be terror towards the muscular man. Luckily Captain Unohana saves the day by showing her might to the bully Shinigami, Hiro. 
         Okay so it wasn’t like that exactly. He tells Captain Unohana that they were just planning a training session which Hanataro went along with. Suddenly Hanataro is okay with the trip and is looking forward to it. 

Meanwhile, Hiroshinji’s loyal wife wanders the streets, looking more posh than any other Shinigami out there. She searches for her husband, as he wasn’t at his own squad nor at home, so that they can meet up for lunch. 
Just as she finds her husband, she gets a message via Hell Butterfly and she leaves in a hurry. 
        As fate would have it, Hiro did not see his wife and returned home to wait for her. The poor soul went hungry that afternoon and for the rest of the day for that matter. He spends his night with Hanataro in the woods, training. Don't worry viewers! Hanataro miraculously, survives his training using the Gai Sensei method.

The noble bra… *cough cough*… I mean Satori didn’t return home at all that night, leaving Hiro to make some… interesting food choices (that Orihime probably would approve of) that morning. Later that day, instead of being with his squad, Hiro arrives at the 11th squad’s HQ for a duel against one of its members in order to save the new recruits from being bullied. Ultimately, our Hero wins the duel with a cheap shot to the man’s crotch. 
         The young girl that he “saved” was none too happy with the fact that he fought her battle for her. Hiro was slightly put off by the girl's attitude and gives her a quick lecture lecture resulting in the young lady storming off. As he watches the girl walk away he remembers his promise to meet his Nee-san, Mayu, at the local Shinigami pub. 

Meanwhile, Mayu is working diligently at the 10th squad’s office. 
She notes that for the last two weeks, she hasn’t had anyone tailing her; something which hasn't happened since the incidence that destroyed the 14th squad. After planning for years and somehow not getting noticed by anyone despite having people keep tabs on her, she was ready to go against her orders and search for her lost Captain by herself. 
         Knowing that the next time she’d be in Soul Society she’d likely be in shackles and the fact that she owes a great deal of gratitude to Captain Hitsugaya, Mayu sets off to say her goodbyes. After helping Toshiro with his paperwork when Matsumoto decided to take a nap, she teases him in her typical fashion. As she begins to leave, she gives some homemade sweets to her Captain with the lame excuse that she “Just made too much”. Totally not a Tsundere...
        After remembering that she had promised to meet one of her Kohai at the pub, she decided to hold back her plans to sneak out of Soul Society that she has made for over a hundred years, to say goodbye to him and to get some free liquor. She stops by her house and gathers the remaining sweets to give to her kohai and gets her things together so that she can carry out her plan under the influence.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Chapter 2: Pub situation:

As Satori arrives at the pub still unaware of her husband's whereabouts, she seems rather concerned by something she'd want to tell Mayu.

All of a sudden, Hiro crashes at lightspeed into the crowded bar.
The partners soon notice each other and have a seat.
Both worried about their companion Hoshino-chan, they exchange awkward glances for a while.
   As a true hero, Hiro decides to break the ice by ordering food for the 3 of them.
Once again, his most original food tastes make Satori's heart pound (dokidokidoki). Now she's really worried.
   She soon learns from her husband (stacking up on seafood&honey) that he'll be assigned a scouting mission in the World of the Living, down South.
When Satori gives away that she's part of the same team, she proves her honed ability skills by dodging the prawns sent flying by a horrified Hiroshinji.
   Indeed, the scouting mission appears to be far more dangerous than it first seemed. A handful of Graders are to be sent to track down a Vasto Lorde!
Even though Satori quickly reassures Hiro, stating they're only sent to get information and by no means to battle against such a fearful opponent, the newlyweds share a fair bit of concern.

As them two continue debating the reasons behind this mission, the long-awaited princess appears!
Mayu, returning from the 10th Squad's HQ with a bag of sweets, happens to have very sharp ears. While her friends keep on talking, she eventually disovers the truth:
the Vasto Lorde the scouting team must track could be the one which killed her family and took her Captain away!
Infuriated and devastated, cursing the Captain-Commander for hiding such news to her and forbidding her to find her lost Captain for years, Nee-San tries to hold her tears and regain composure.
She quickly sneaks behind the couple to surprise them.

After a dive into Mayu's valley hug from Hiro (who ends up punched), Mayu joins the two, sitting next to them on the sofa. 
Tsukiho-chan, wise as ever, decides to only inform her senior of the general details about their mission, and offers her to join.
While her husband further insists, Mayu starts wondering about the path to chose.
To wash the anxiousness away, she decides to order sake.

Hiro, a most reliable man, quickly grasps the situation. Through a discreet geture code he secretely shares with Tetsuo the bartender, he gets him to bring only diluted booze to the frail and hot-headed ladies.
   However, upon seeing the sweets Mayu brought, all sense of responsability vanishes in the poor youth, as he jumps on the table to perform his most famous Banana Dance  Banana Dance!
   As Mayu understands her kohai have discovered her gift, she turns crimson and attempts (in vain) to calm down using...well some more sake.
At the other end of the table, Satori swims in alcohol as well and is starting to drown.
   Before two women in such great peril, Hiro does what a man must do...
Watch and enjoy.

Mayu ends up drinking Satori's last cup before calming down thanks to heavy Qigong breathing (which appears to have a great impact on Hiro sitting in front of her).
As his wife surrenders to sleep after too much sake, Hiro invites his senior to stay the night at their home. In spite of her reluctance at first (she'd planned to escape from Seretei that night, remember?) Mayu accepts the offer.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Chapter 3: Preparations and... a highschooler?
and don't you miss: Grey hair, darkened soul.

As the 3 Shinigamis you love got to the house, Hiro quickly dropped his beloved into the warmth of a sofa, and prepared tea for his friend Mayu.

The latter, more accustomed to the modest standards of the commoners, is slightly embarrassed by the cosy setup of Tsukiho's mansion.
However, the awkward feelings fade away as they laugh at poor Satori slurring her words half-asleep. 
They soon decide to go get some rest...although reluctantly, as Hiro and Mayu haven't gotten to speak properly in a while.
   After putting his wife to bed and cleaning the teacups, Hiroshinji seems to have some rather myserious business to work on before dawn...
   All the while, Mayu, who's been dreading to sleep for years, doesn't find any comfort in this night. After being unable to rest properly, she decides to calm down by meditating with her Zanpakuto, and eventually falls asleep.
   First remembering her childhood days, playing with her siblings Hiroki and Masaki and enjoying the tenderness of her loving parents...her dream quickly turns into a nightmare. She once again watches her family being slain by a Hollow, hears her Dad's parting words, and tries in vain to reach for her Captain, Tsurai, before he ends up swallowed in darkness.

Hiroshinji, peppy as ever, has already made a delicious-smelling breakfast and is training his Jiu-jitsu techniques when Mayu arrives.
   While she enjoys the sunny-side eggs our athlete miraculously didn't burn, said athlete goes washing himself in the garden.
   Satori enters the kitchen soon after Hiro's over with his shower, obviously still messed-up by her hangover.
   The conversation quickly gets to Mayu taking part in the scouting mission.
After giving it some thought, she decides to tag along, and her friends promise her to support that decision by asking their respective Captains to give her permission to join.

Satori quickly obtains the agreement of 9th Squad Captain Muguruma, as he praises Mayu's strength.
   After a brief thinking, 7th Squad Captain Komamura also grants his 4th Grader's request, for the power of forgiveness is strong in this furry one.
   On Mayu's end, things are a bit more stingy. Captain Hitsugaya immediately sees through her scheme. Appealing to his feelings, our girl argues that she will both protect her comrades at all costs and try looking for her lost leader without compromising the mission.
It is which much surprise that she hears the 10th Squad Captain allow her to not only join the couting mission, but also to search for Tsurai and even bring him back if possible.
   Before she leaves, he also mutters something to her...

Meanwhile, in the Human World...
   A highschooler, Kageshi, spends his afternoons quietly, either alone or with his precious friend Takeshi, who shares his passion for books.
As another peaceful reading session ends, Takeshi starts talking about very strange events... buildings in the South of town seem to have imploded...by themselves.
More curious about it than afraid (nevermind, I live up North) Kageshi ends up leaving in a hurry to reach his home.
   3 weeks later, the situation has become fearful. Explosions happen on a weekly basis.
What's more, Kageshi has sudden fainting attacks, during which he seems possessed by another personality. Could that be linked to his discovery of the site where the first explosions occured?
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Chapter 4: To the Gates!

Hoshino Mayu is the first to reach the meeting point.
There, a person she never would have expected appears!

Meet Tachibana Ruyuz.
A close friend from Mayu, she immediately starts a game of cat-and-mouse to see who'll get to glomp the other first.
After demonstrating her skills at flash step, their match ends up in a draw. These ladies like challenge.

Upon hearing that Mayu has an appointment close by, Ruyuz accepts to follow her before going to her own rendezvous.

Crashing in with his usual peppiness, Hiro gets to greet the black-haired fighter and quickly understands that she's the last member for the scouting mission.
As Tachibana starts to grasp how terribly matched her and Hiro's personalities are, the fourth warrior arrives.
   Elfie, seemingly relieved from her headache, seems delighted to meet one of Mayu's friends.
It also appears to Ruyuz that she'll be far more approachable than her husband.

Captain Ukitake eventually arrives with a map of Karakura Town, and after telling everyone to be careful and enjoy the trip, the 4 of them enter the Gate that will lead them to the World of the Living!

Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:27 am

Chapter 5

The team steps out of the gate and into the World of the Living. Right off the bat, two of the members bucked heads, as Hiro seemingly decides upon himself to take on a leadership role by asking if everyone came prepared and knew what they were doing. 

This does not settle well with Mayu, who felt insulted by this due to her apparent inferiority complex. She passive aggressively tries to insure her leadership position through some choice words and a loving squeeze of Hiro’s “rock-hard deltoids”. However, this causes Hiro to ‘snap’ back at Mayu as he insures her that he was just giving tips as he is the 4th seat in his squad so obviously knows what he is doing. He then continues to ask if everyone is prepared, turning his attention mainly at Ruyuz. 

Ru-chan is none too pleased with the disorganization of the mission so far. She thinks to herself about how these questions should have been asked before they had left and how rude Hiro was being by insinuating that she was still green and overstepping her friend, Mayu’s, authority. She responds to Hiro by telling him basically that she is no greenhorn, being sure to put the right amount of venom in her voice, a fact that seemed to allude Hiro. He then moves on to discussing their next course of action; suggesting they should split up to find the Vasto Lorde.

Satori-chan, who was apparently in her own little world ever since arriving in the human world, oh-so-adorably put her arms around Hiro and Mayu and excitedly exclaimed they should go shopping for the latest in human fashion.
Mayu tells the team that splitting up is a good idea but that they should keep in two man teams for safety.

The team decides to go to Urahara's shop first, to pick up their gigai, then head off to Kurosaki's house to get a list on place they could stay at for the duration of their mission. Kurosaki lets the team know that they couldn’t stay with him due to the lack of space in his home, but hands them a list of names of people who could possibly help them out as well as giving them the address of a local boutique to get the school uniform and other clothes. 

The team rushes to get their new clothes, all picking a unique style for themselves while here in the human world (See Pic!), and their school uniforms. From there, the team splits into two; one group to find places to stay and the other group to enroll everyone in the local high school.

Ruyuz and Mayu made up the team responsible for registering the team into the school and with Ruyuz taking the lead on this one, it went through flawlessly. 

Hiro and Satori were pretty successful on their end with finding places for the team to stay but on their way to school, ends up finding themselves in a battle with a random Hollow. They quickly beat the low level Hollow, but not before Hiro makes a stupid mistake and ends up getting injured. This causes some issues in the team when Hiro stubbornly refused to get treatment for his injuries.
The team reunites at the entry of the school with relations as shaky as ever. (Thanks Hiro! The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_razz ) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The short path to the collective fanfic   The short path to the collective fanfic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The short path to the collective fanfic
Page 1 of 1